Songbird Music School
Calling all musicians, beginners all the way through seasoned professionals: BirdMan Coffee is undergoing its seasonal transformation from coffeehouse to music studio for musicians looking to hone their skills, or pick up new ones. The annual Songbird Music School returns as part of Arts for All, offering the following sessions this year:
June 29–June 30: Songwriting Class with Eric Schmitt and Heather Feierabend. $250.
July 1–2: The following classes are held in the BirdMan and 3V cabins:
- Guitar playing for songwriters with Clay Parker. $250.
- Voice with Heather Feierabend. $250.
- Ukelele with Kat Carlson. $250.
- Cabin Orchestra for beginners with David Hinson (form a band and learn beginning guitar or bass). $250.
- The Jam Camp with Adrian Percy and Michael Holmes. $250.
8 am–4 pm, includes breakfast and lunch. Join for all four days for $450. Scholarships may be available, send a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at bontempstix.com or email Lynn for more information at email@example.com.
5687 Commerce Street